Acupressure Mat & Pillow Set
Inspired by ancient Indian healing tradition, over 6000 acupressure stimulation points are strategically placed on the mat and pillow set to release your endorphins for naturally reducing aches and tension.
- Cushioned mat and supportive pillow
- For home and office use
- Eliminates the need for expensive treatments as well as therapist, masseuse and chiropractor visits
- Portable, lightweight and easy to clean
- It works in a similar way as acupuncture by having your body release endorphins, which have the ability to produce analgesia and a feeling of well-being.
- Many people have different reactions to this, which may include happiness, clearer mind, more energy, and relaxation.
- For as little as 15 minutes per day, you will feel the benefits:
- Increase energy level
- Improve blood circulation
- Decrease stress
- Relieve neck, back and shoulder pain
- Reduce blood pressure
- Alleviate headaches
- Improve sleep
- Material: Cotton & ABS
- Mat Size: 66.5*41.5 cm (26.2*16.3 in)
- Pillow Size: 38*14 cm (15.0*5.5 in)
The Hobby Studio Tips
- Beginners can start by propping the mat against a chair or sofa for 10-15 minutes to get used to the feeling of the acupressure points, while still enjoying the benefits. This is a great way for beginners to experience the acupressure mat while sitting in front of the computer or television and get accustomed to the feeling of acupressure's positive effect on the body.
- Intermediate users can start using the acupressure mat and pillow on the couch or bed while reading, meditating or watching television. Using the mat and pillow this way provides a cushioning of sorts for your back and lets you get adjusted to using your mat without putting the maximum amount of pressure on your back. It also makes time fly by as you can watch television from your bed or couch. Suggested time for using the mat this way is 20-35 minutes. After the first 5 minutes you will feel warm, relaxing sensations in your back and neck as the body gets warm from the increased blood flow to the areas.
- Advanced users can place the mat on a hard floor and lie directly on top while spreading your body weight evenly across the mat. Since the hard surface of the floor provides no cushioning effect, there is more direct acupressure point stimulation for your back causing a larger increase in circulation to the area for immediate stress and pain relief while promoting healing within the body. Suggested time for using the mat for advanced users is 35 minutes. The advanced method is great for users in need of relief from chronic pain.
- Using the Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set in the evening relaxes the body while promoting stress relief after a long day and prepares the body and mind for sleep. It is not recommended to sleep on the mat.
- You can also stand barefoot on the mat for 5 minutes initially which uses the principles of reflexology on the pressure points of your feet to help alleviate headaches while working up to 15 minutes.
- It is not suitable for children. Acupressure Mat and Pillow Set should not be used in cases of skin disease, hemophilia, if you take anticoagulants, or if you are pregnant. Always consult with your doctor prior to beginning any self-treatment or exercise.
All orders shipped within 2-5 business days. Due to the high demand on some of our most popular products, please allow 1-3 weeks for your order to arrive depending on your geographical location. We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!